Three Big Questions That the American Establishment Got Wrong ... An interesting read.
Who benefited from the obvious nonsense that became post-Cold War America’s trade, foreign, and federal deficit policies?
By Michael Lind
Great reporting Sean Kernan … A Brief Look at John F. Kennedy’s Many, Many Mistresses … The side of JFK that you don’t know – worth checking out.
2022 – The Year of the Tiger and the dreaded triple 2’s … at least we got through 2/22/2022.
- Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
By Rev. Martin Luther King April 4, 1967 Riverside Church, New York City
An Interesting Read from 1967. Who is really running the USGOV? Martin Luther King never lived to see the 20 year Afgan War. Makes you wonder … Are military contractors and the Political Elite working in the best interests of the citizens of the USofA?
- Who is Victoria Nuland? – From Salon.com
- The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Everything That’s Wrong With Liberalism … The Southern Poverty Law Center, the wealthiest civil rights organization in the country, has ousted its founder, Morris Dees, and president, Richard Cohen, amid unspecified allegations of workplace misconduct by Dees.
Good places to eat in SF? Let us know so we can list here.
- Seafood Station . Good Food, reasonable prices. 803 Cortland Ave San Francisco, CA 94110 . 415.655.3245
- Dumpling Time @ Chase Center – good food/good value
- Basa Seafood Express . fresh sushi and more … 3064 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94110 . 415.550.238
- Las Isletas Restaurant . Great Salvadorian food. 4508 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94124 . 415.569.3248
- Tato Restaurant . Interesting menu/reasonable prices . 4608 Third St, San Francisco, CA 94124 . 415.948.0974
- Vega Pizza – Recommended by PW . (415) 285-6000 . 419 Cortland Ave San Francisco, CA 94110
- Delaney Street Restaurant San Francisco . (415) 512-5179 . 600 The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94107
Great SF Local Retail …
- Grocery Outlet … All over SF – good prices and helpful Staff
- Gus’s Market . Locations all over the City … quality product and sometimes good value.
- Whole Foods . Sometimes a little pricy – but good values and quality Staff.
- G. Mazzei & Sons Hardware, Inc. 5166 Third St. SF CA 94124 … They are the best! Old style Hardware store. A must see. But the frig in the window is definitely not for sale.
- Gratta Wines . 5299 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94124 . 415.872.9791 . right across from the Williams Muni T Stop. Check it out. A Great addition to the neighborhood. Barbara Gratta is Amazing … Makes her own wine on the premises.
- Cole Hardware . Several around the city. Great service and offer referrals to talented professionals.
- Central Hardware … now at 3003 3rd St. San Francisco, CA 94107 . 415.861.1800. Great service and Beautiful new store.
- Discount Builders Supply . One of the best sources of building materials in the City . Great service. 1695 Mission St @ 13th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 . 415.212.8077
- Building Resources . buildingresources.wordpress.com . A Great source of used/historic building materials . 701 Amador Street, San Francisco, CA . 415.285.7814 – email@example.com
- Pernilla Perssons . for quality Photography . pernillapersson.com
- Mauricia Gandara . Faux Finishing/Murals/High quality painting . 415 317-6549 @pbase
- BRIAN MOORE . brianmooreart.com … Hunters Point Shipyard – Studio 101-2517 … Artist & Branding Expert. 415.305.8745 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Square Two Design – Eddie Lee is Great! … Websites /Graphics/Printmaking classes . 415.632.6960
- Banking? I like Wells Fargo … Good online interface and lots of Branches around the City.
- Moving to SF? Rent apartments from $500 to $1100 in San Francisco
The Arts in San Francisco …
Minnesota Projects … They seem to be leading the way for Arts in the City … lots of Events and support for Artists … Minnesota Street Project Foundation, 1150 25th Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
…. interesting Media/websites/email lists …
- mattcharnock.medium.com … Matt Charnock … or all of medium.com – Great Stories you will not find elsewhere. Journalism at it’s best.
The Daily Dose – Fresh stories and bold ideas that vault you ahead of the traditional news cycle. This is the new news diet that your curiosity needs. From OZY Media … Looks like a Quality Product – sign up today
- quillette.com – Intelligent writing
- www.killthecablebill.com – from Helen Back … makes sense to me … We did it!
- California Political Review – For another perspective on CA politics
- freetochoosenetwork.org – a must see site . Created The Free To Choose series … a collaboration between Milton Friedman and Bob Chitester (RIP).
- Independent Institute – independent.org – For ideas about housing and other issues.
- Another Reality Videos – By Claudio Moore – Warning – he is crazy … but check out his youtube channel
If you have extra money to donate Consider sending to:
- Graphic Arts Workshop: graphicartsworkshop.org founded in 1952 by faculty and artists from the California Labor School. GAW 2565 3rd St. #305 San Francisco, CA 94107 415-285-5660 . Great website Eddie. Check out: Square Two Design
- Free To Choose Network . freetochoosenetwork.org .
Free To Choose Network 2002 Filmore Avenue, Erie, PA 16506
- Western Neighborhoods Project is dedicated to the history of San Francisco’s Richmond, Sunset, OMI and West of Twin Peaks districts . Western Neighborhoods Project 1617 Balboa, San Francisco, CA 94121 – (415) 661-1000
- Shaping San Francisco: www.shapingsf.org . 518 Valencia Street San Francisco, CA 94110
- But I would avoid the ACLU … They have done great work in the Past … and are probably still doing some good Stuff around Women’s issues about getting the Gov to stop controlling Women’s Bodies. But they have lost their way … Biological Males competing in Women’s Sports? Why is this an ACLU Priority? And giving an Award to Christine Blasey Ford? What is that About? Still awaiting an reply from Mr. Anthony D. Romero . ACLU Executive Director.
Political/News Stuff here …
- Bob wants to know … Why is it ok for the US to invade Iraq and Afghanistan but not OK for Russia to invade Ukraine?
- Interesting article about Ukraine … 7 Facts about Ukraine…. Deadly Men in Funny Hats
- See Hillary Clinton’s Greatest Masterpiece – A Must Read – By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON of the Independence Institute
- 40-year-old Michelle Alyssa Go was killed after being pushed onto a New York City subway track on Saturday, January 18 – What is going on in This Country? Article about Defund the Cops and in SF the cops say – what … you don’t need us? And do not want to get involved with organized looting of Stores … and I do not blame them … And the SF DA does not give a crap about crime. Time for a Recall anyone? And what are our “Trusted Leaders” doing about this? What are you going to do about it Ms. Nancy Pelosi ? More Gun Laws? More SALT tax breaks for the Rich? You are well past your sell by Date Nancy,
How am I doing with web publishing? Got something to contribute? Contact me on my direct line: email@example.com
- Thanks to All and hope everyone is having a Great and/or Profitable Day and a wonderful New Year. Let’s all get rich in 2022 … and enjoy our lives to the max. Be nice to each other and create a world where nice is the norm. And to kids (and Parents of kids) get off your computers/cellphones and relate to each other face to face as normal human beings.
Love all you Amazon, Safeway and other delivery folks who do the day to day work of delivering Stuff and especially USPS workers wherever you are – you make Ben Franklin proud.
- Love the USPS (US Postal Service) and HATE anyone who uses the term “Snail Mail”. In my book it is insulting the the postal workers that deliver mail to almost every household in the United States every day. My last fight with Larry Harvey (RIP) was over his girlfriend’s use of the term “snail mail” on the Burning Man website. Think it might be as bad as White/Asian/other folks using the N word.
Long live the Empire of Norton I